Monday, December 12, 2005

Okay.

Well, it appears I figured out why I couldn't get my blogroll to work. It had to do with clearing out my cache. I didn't want to start posting until I had that worked out because I figured if that was a problem from the beginning...were there going to be so many other things wrong with blogger.com that I would want to switch to something different?

I'm still a little concerned because I thought I cleared the cache on another computer and, at the time, still couldn't see the blogroll. I will test this shortly by going back to the other computer but for now, though, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume its going to work. Now that that seems behind me, I can get down the business of actually blogging.

1. I know how to make a post. That's good.
2. I need to figure out how to edit how the links the are showing up.
3. Add a couple more blogs to the blogroll.
4. Blog a couple of things.

No comments: